After a microwave fire in a dorm/apartment building on the University of Illinois' campus, soot was left through the building and bed/bathrooms. SERVPRO of Champaign/Urbana was called to the building to clean and remove all signs of the fire and water damage from the sprinklers. This picture is the result of the soot effect of the fire. This bathroom was in the unit where the fire started. After cleaning this tub, it was left "Like it never even happened."
Call SERVPRO of Champaign/Urbana today for all your Fire and Water cleanup and restoration needs. Reach us at (217)355-0077, we are always here to help.
24-Hour Emergency Services
Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration
Independently Owned and Operated